- Brand: Microsoft
- Released on: 2021-10-05
- Platform: Windows 11
- Format: Transferable Digital License
- Compatibility: 32-bit and 64-bit
- Language: Multilingual (it is possible to change language settings after installation; Language Interface Packs are also available for download separately)
What are the new features in Windows 11?
- Interface: Windows 11 is already distinguished from Windows 10 by a completely revised graphical interface with a new start placed by default in the center of the taskbar, but which can be moved. There are also new icons, new themes but also new sounds during events in the system such as the one that indicates the start of the computer or when a device is connected.
- New settings panel: Microsoft did not expand on this but a screenshot shows that the design of the settings has also evolved, to discover in the recap of the conference.
- Widgets panel: they will not be placed on the desktop “Vista” but are entitled to their separate panel while transparency which opens with a click
- Window reorganization system: to organize your desktop more easily, Windows 11 offers layout diagrams when hovering over the resize button
- Teams integration: the business communication solution is installed by default in Windows 11 to chat, make voice and video calls easily
- An optimized tablet mode: the life of touch lovers will be easier with an optimized mode, we can in particular use the same gestures as on the trackpad directly on the screen
- New Microsoft Store: a design revised for him too but it is above all the gesture towards the developers that is important, Microsoft will not take any commission. Another major novelty, Android applications will be able to take place there.
- Gaming: The Xbox Game Pass gaming app is coming to Windows 11 along with other optimizations for gamers like Auto HDR and “Direct Storage”
- A faster system: Microsoft explained that it optimized Windows 11 to be lighter and faster, less power consuming, and improved the Windows Update system
What’s the difference between Windows 10 and Windows 11?
When can I buy a PC that comes preinstalled with Windows 11?
Will my accessories work with Windows 11?
‣ Required Processor: 1 GHz processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
‣ Required Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
‣ Required Hard Disk Space: 16 GB (32-bit); 32 GB (64-bit)
‣ Required Display: 800 x 600 screen resolution or higher
‣ Required Graphics Card: DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 driver
‣ Required Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
Activation helps verify that your copy of Windows is genuine and hasn’t been used on more devices than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow. A Windows product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows.
It looks like this: PRODUCT KEY: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Activate the key through the computer settings.
Without a product key, you won`t be able to activate your device.
KEY CAN NOT BE USED TO UPGRADE FROM ANOTHER WINDOWS VERSION!
1 Key = 1 PC.
License type: RETAIL (We are not selling fake licenses like MAK or DREAMSPARK)